Monday, November 3, 2008

Beaver Lake Backpacking in the High Uinta Mountains 2009

August 5 - 8, 2009 is our next scheduled BACKPACKING trip to Beaver Lake. Braden turned 11 this August and Matthew will be 11 three months after we go, and Ben will be 19 the following January and leaving for his mission, so we are planning a historic Backpacking trip to be remembered. I am going to walk in slowly and this may be my last time in to our familiy's favorite mountain retreat and my "laughing place". We hope to see as many as can make it this year. Please let me know if you are planning to go so we can begin making plans!!!!! I am already excited!!!

1 comment:

shreevit2beaver said...

WOW you must be excited if you are planing this a year in advance. How cool I will be sure to let Travis know when it is. I know he wants to go.